|Knitters Attic will refund on defective products delivered. Pre-authorization of defective product must be received from Knitters Attic prior to returning goods.
- Any refund must be initiated within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Any refund will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we have shipped an incorrect item to you.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original package, weight, conditions, with original tags and label; and not being used by you to receive a full refund.
- Any missing parts, tags, label and packages; and if we deemed the merchandise was used, a minimum of 25% penalty on the refund will be deducted.
- Any special orders are not refundable.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization (RA) number. Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request an RA within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking charge at Knitters Attic's sole discretion.
- For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Knitters Attic shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable.
- The refund is issued normally within 10 to 20 business days after the merchandise has been received.
- Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.